Thursday, February 25, 2010

Listen....hear what our clients say


"I just want to say thank you. You found me a rehab center where for the first time I was able to get the healing I needed in a quiet, private space without constant attention. All I could hear when I woke up in the morning was the sound of the ocean and the birds. It was exactly the kind of space I needed to heal." Name Withheld for Confidentiality

"Thank you for helping me find a great rehab. I am really glad I called. Privacy was a big concern for me. Alan was very knowledgeable about all the top-tier rehabs and helped me narrow it down to the ones where I could be sure my privacy would be respected. " Name Withheld for Confidentiality

"No two people are alike; neither are their substance abuse situations. Far too many residential treatment facilities tend to lump people with similar problems into one “canned” treatment program. This is not responsible treatment and it’s rarely successful." ~Luxury Drug Rehab

No comments:

Post a Comment